Important bits of business – Things that might slip your mind when planning that special birthday party!
These tips are things you might not even have thought of when gearing up for your child’s party.
- It is a good idea to put some sort of decorations outside of your house so anyone who will be attending can easily find your home. Balloons on mailbox. Signs on a telephone poll etc.
- Just in case, have a First Aid Kit handy. With children around, you never know what to expect. Read more…
Here are 5 Funtastic Birthday Party Games and Ideas that will help you keep the kids interested and having a good time!
Divide kids into teams 1 through 4 depending on how many are at the party. Make up clues and scatter them all over the house (and outside, too, if weather permits). Each clue leads to the next and at the end of the trail is a treasure for the team, for example, food, party favors, or prizes.
Hint: Color code clues so teams only find their own clues. Time the hunt and see which team gets done first.
Two Things To Keep In Mind When Having A Magic Show for Your Kids Birthday Party!
Room For Setting Up
1. Try and keep the kids in a different area from where the magician will be setting up. Kids can get overly excited and detract from the magician properly setting up for the show. This will also keep the kid(s) from seeing any sort of surprises by accident.
Kids Need A Comfortable Seating Area
2. Make sure to have an open space that the kids can sit comfortably in to enjoy the show. Uncomfortable seats or a hard floor can make them squirm and want to move around. Use blankets and/or large pillows for them to sit on. During Eddy Ray’s Magic Show you don’t need a huge amount of room or space. In fact Eddy has performed in all kinds of venues from small apartments to moving trains and more! The most important thing is just to make the area comfortable and uncluttered. This will ensure a fun and exciting performance!
If you’d like more information on Eddy Ray’s Party Magic Shows please call right now: 1-877-297-7252 | Email: info@MagicPartyForKids.com | Web: http://www.magicpartyforkids.com
5 Things To Keep In Mind When Having A Magic Show
2. Make sure to have an open space that the kids can sit comfortably in to enjoy the show. Uncomfortable seats or a hard floor can make them squirm and want to move around. Use blankets and/or large pillows for them to sit on.
3. It’s best to pay the magician before the show starts so that you won’t have to worry about it later. Sometimes things can get hectic and you just end up forgetting and having to rush